Sagesse High School Students’ Organization is a separate entity from Students’ Council and has its own Logo.
It represents a unique group of students who possess strong leadership skills.
Under the guidance of the Students’ Organization Advisor, students will work together to plan and execute various school events and activities.
The Students’ Organization is an excellent opportunity for students to develop teamwork, responsibility and citizenship.
The Students’ Organization Board Members:
- The Students’ Organization Advisor
- The Students’ Organization President
- Heads of Committees
- The Students’ Organization Treasurer
- The Students’ Organization registration is open for Intermediate and Secondary students.
- Any student from the above classes can join one or two of the Students’ Organization committees.
- Students have to fill in the Volunteer’s Application Form before the deadline.
During the first Students’ Organization meeting and in the presence of all volunteers and the Students’ Organization Advisor, an election will take place for the Students’ Organization board members:
- Advisor assigned by the school administration.
- President has to be one of the volunteers.
- Members that show interest in this position can speak out loud to declare their candidacy.
- Voting is by raising hands
- The candidate with the majority of votes wins the election
- Build a network of exceptional leaders with a passion for learning
- Develop their sense of responsibility
- Develop their skills on planning and organizing
- Charity Committee:
Students in this committee will be responsible for organizing and managing charity events either by collecting money or aid packages.
- Fundraising Committee:
Students in this committee will be responsible for planning specific events and activities to raise the amount of money needed to meet the proposed budget.
- Environment Committee:
This committee engages students in environmental and sustainability issues, seeks to improve the environmental responsibility, and strives to make SHS a leading example on implementing environment policies.
- Sports Committee:
Students in this committee collaborate with the Physical Education Department to organize sports activities.
- Social Media Committee:
This committee is responsible for extensive coverage of Active Citizen Project Department (ACP) events. Prepares press releases and posts updates on social media.