The Prom Committee is designed for the senior classes, in order to guide them and help them to develop their skills:
- Taking decisions;
- Taking initiatives; and
- Taking responsibility.
The Prom Committee members are expected to operate as individuals and as a team.
- To represent his/her classmates responsibly by reflecting their opinions;
- To treat his/her classmates equally;
- To respect the school rules;
- To attend all the Prom Committee meetings that will take place during breaks;
- To discuss any concerns of classmates, that are related to the Prom night, and to initiate actions;
- To respect the membership’s rules, otherwise, classmates will be allowed to vote to disqualify the member;
- To propose and plan fundraising activities throughout the academic year;
- To determine the approximate budget for the Prom Night expenses; and
- To organize the prom night.