CIRCULAR PRESCHOOL DIVISION NO. 8/AY 19-20
In order to facilitate drop off and pick up at the preschool building, please take note of the following:
Morning Drop Off:
Main entrance will be open for parking and drop off for Nursery, KGI, and KGII
At 7:15 am, an assistant will be waiting at the main glass door “reception area” to welcome your child and if your child is ready to go into the building alone please encourage him/her to do so.
Underground parking will be open for KGI and KGII drop off only
- At 7:15 am, an assistant will be waiting at the glass door to welcome your child and make sure they come safely into the building.
- The underground parking door will be open from 7:20 until 7:50 am.
- If your child needs you to assist him/her up the stairs, please feel free to park outside the building and come in through the indoor parking.
Note for Nursery Parents: Please do not drop off your child in the underground parking area and leave, because they are too young to go up the stairs unattended.
Afternoon Pick Up:
Main entrance will be open for parking and pick up for KGI and KGII parents
- At 1:50 pm, the preschool gate will be open.
- Please follow the instructions of the security personnel in order to wisely make use of the parking space available and to facilitate your entry and exit.
- At 2:00 pm, KGI students will be lining up in the reception area waiting for you to pick them up.
- At 2:05 pm, KGII kids will be lining up in the reception area waiting for you to pick them up.
Underground parking will be open for pickup of nursery students and buses
At 1:50 pm, the class teacher will be waiting with the nursery students behind the glass door, you are asked to drive through the parking area in order to pick your child up.
- When parking in the designated areas, please keep in mind that the space available has to fit the maximum number of cars, so follow the instructions given by our security personnel.
- Do not park on the sides of the road leading from the main gate to the preschool entrance, since this is the only entry and exit road to the building and you will block the way for other parents.
- Starting 2:00 pm, parents of KGI and KGII are welcome to park outside the building and come through the closed parking area for pick up.
- Please be patient and cooperative.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Head of Preschool Division