Intermediate Division Promotion Requirements
Academic Year 2015 - 2016
In order to be eligible for promotion to the next grade level, a student must:
- Have no more than 10 excused absences throughout this academic year.
- Have a clear disciplinary record.
- Have No failing grades. (i.e. 65% or above in A.P. and 50% or above in L.P.).
- Have no incomplete (I) grades.
- Have a passing average (65% in A.P. and 50% in L.P.).
In case of a failing average, students are allowed two make-up exams.
The make-up exams are administered in September.
Any student who fails to meet the minimum requirements in one or more courses, or whose conduct is not deemed worthy or who does not fulfill the requirements for her/his class will not be promoted to the next grade level.