In order to help you make financial plans for the academic year 2017‐2018, the application for financial aid is now available online (Click here to download the application).
Upon submitting the application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the required documents, you will be contacted for an interview. Applications will be reviewed only if all the required documents mentioned below are submitted:
- Recent photo of the student.
- Copy of the family civil status.
- Medical report in case of sickness
- Latest landline phone, mobile, electricity, water, etc, bills
- Salary Attestation of each working member in the family that benefits or not from any financial aid, in original form signed by the employer.
- Special Education summary (if applicable)
Tuition discounts will be deducted from the third trimester fees.
Please rest assured that interviews and applications are strictly confidential.