We believe that
- Each person is respected and valued as one created in the image and likeliness of God.
- Knowledge enhances the goodwill of human kind and society.
- Each person has equal worth and treats others with respect.
- Students are prepared to actively and constructively contribute to the shaping of a better world.
- Each person has unlimited potential and has the opportunity and capability to learn and develop into a well-rounded individual.
- Learning is a flowing partnership among teachers, students and parents.
- Human resources are the most important asset to the success of the mission.